Skip to content

Registration of the marriage


How can I register a marriage in Cyprus with receiving a certificate of the Russian sample?


To get a marriage certificate of a Russian sample is possible only if both spouses are citizens of the
Russian Federation. In your case, you must apply to the municipality of the city, where you will be given
a list with the necessary documents. The Consular Section of the Embassy of the Russian Federation in
the Republic of Cyprus will be able to help you (since you are a citizen of the Russian Federation) to
issue a certificate of no impediment to marriage.