Skip to content

General Power of Attorney on an international passport


If the validity of the internal Russian passport has expired, can I make the
general power of attorney or donation agreement for the apartment in Russia on
a valid international passport?


Yes, of course, you can do it. International passport is a document certifying the
identity of a citizen of the Russian Federation outside the Russian Federation. And in
the power of attorney will be indicated that you currently reside in the Republic of