Skip to content

Change of internal passport without a residence registration


I was de-registered from the previous place of residence in Russia, because of
permanent residence in Cyprus. Will I be able in this case to change the internal
Russian passport?


Yes, you can. You should contact to the passport office according to your place of
temporary residence and there you will get necessary information for the preparation
of documents for the change of internal passport.